Old 10-16-02, 11:26 AM
webist
Huachuca Rider

Bikes: Fuji CCR1, Specialized Roubaix

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mine symbolizes my comittment to a healthy lifestyle achieved by fun.

My bike is a constant suggestion that my behavior off the bike will have an effect on my performance on the bike. In a curious way, my bike is constantly telling me to lift weights so I can have more power.

My bike is always teling me that my food or drink be of the kind and in amounts which will improve my weight and overall health so that my next encounter with the bike will be a better one than the last.

When with my bike, I am consistently encouraged to try harder, go farther or ride longer. And, it does this in a very friendly way.

My bike is always intruding on my conversations with other friends in a most pleasant and entertaining way. People tell me I look good or that I have lost weight. Shortly after hearing this my bike pops into the conversation.

My bike wants me to have smaller clothes and encourages me to be on the look out for new ones. In a way, it sends me shopping.

My bike pushes me to read nutrition labels and keep a close watch on my blood sugar levels.

It seems that my bike always wants to go somewhere new and see something different. We like working together to make that happen.

My bike is a bit like a pet. It enjoys attention. It needs and appreciates frequent care. And, it always wants to go where I go. Just like a pet, it really likes a routine and is a creature of habit. it loves it when I take it out for a good run.

Just like a pet; it seems my bike gives me a whole lot more than I give it.