sstang13
Riding the bike I love.

Bikes: Marinano Delta

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rmr1923
well you can get away with quite a bit more at the age of 15 than if you were older, but if you're injury prone then i'd still take it easy at first. i'm 27 and used to get pains like you describe from doing what i feel is even light exercise, but over time it got better. i never had that problem when i was younger, probably due to the fact that i spent the better part of 3 or 4 hours a day doing physical activity (school sports, etc) and when you're younger you tend to heal a bit quicker. back in the day, if i twisted my ankle, i'd be back up running within a day or 2. now if i do something like that, it's closer to a week (maybe longer) before i can resume physical activity. getting older sucks
alright, i guess ill just see how it goes for now, i get my bike on thursday, im going to take it for a test ride just to check it out, but i should be biking after that, ill get back to you on the weekend about how it feels and how my muscles are, and km/speed etc..
and ya it really does! even at 15 i know what your talking about, but you just got to take everyday and look for the positives and even if your life flies by, you atleast want to have a smile on your face. deep, i know.

thankyou.