View Single Post
Old 07-06-11, 04:37 PM
dougclyde

Bikes: '10 Cervelo S2, '12 Cervelo P3, '13 Cervelo S5, '12 Wilier GT, 15 Salsa Warbird 3, 09 Trek XO2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello from a lurking clyde!

Good Evening everyone!
I've been lurking for a few months and just registered, wanted to say hello to you all, and thanks particularly to everyone in this forum for getting me off my butt! Just purchased a "leftover" 2010 Trek 7.5 last month and have almost 100 miles on it so far...continuing to lose excess baggage and love the bike! Down from 249 last year to 222 last month and wanted to start riding, haven't since elementary school! ( I was so scared at the LBS I didn't even take a test ride becasue I didn't want to fall over in their parking lot and have them throw me off the property! )
I must say I have lived in S Central PA my entire life and had absolutely no idea there were bike trails anywhere...I just planned on sticking to the roads and getting fit while still on my weight loss plan, but we have some very scenic ride spots here!
Happy to be aboard! (and thank you in advance for putting up with my complete and utter newb questions)