Bikes: R. Sachs Road; EAI Bareknuckle; S-Works Enduro

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by jdgesus
i was hoping i'd get a new bag! LOL

one of the zippers came off the track.
they're reverse/seemless/welded zippers for waterproofery, so i thought repairing it ment redoing that whole section... which would have been easier to just give me a new one! but alas... they did just repair it. (kinda glad, cuz i had the straps fit to perfection)

also, a few of the cam buckles had broke (looks like i got whole new inner strapping on that one)
and the carbon fiber backing is new too i think (even tho i didn't complain about that) as it is now a better shape at the top of it.

took about 3-4 weeks to get it back (they fedex'd two day'd for return)

so, the bag is now better then when i first got it, in terms of function at least
Sounds good! Well at least they're environmental and promote sustainability. Seriously, when I took my old north face bag to north face HQ in San Leandro (I'm a native and I live just a 10 min. drive away), they just binned my old bag and gave me a new.

Originally Posted by RenzSouljohnson
check out mission hills bike shop! they've got a few mission workshop bags there and I'm sure the staff has some experience with it.
Thanks; I'll have to check it out the next time my wife drags me to fashion valley; hopefully I'll still have enough money for a bag afterwards. Women and designer brands do not mix at all.

Originally Posted by veganbikes
Pound sign: Kilo TT