Old 07-16-11, 04:13 PM
ultraman6970

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
"Voeckler hasn't been the best ITT rider in the past," Hmmmm well u never know, why? because if you are not the star of the team and you are in a team to just help you don't run the ITTs because you are not there to race them decently, somebody said that for some guys the ITT is a rest day, for voeckler is the same situation and probably the guy can TT decently and maybe better now with the yellow jersey on.

The same happens with some sprinters that are domestiques, they pay the guy to be a nanny, not to win sprints and is the same situation with Voeckler, He looks struggling in the mountains and makes sense but he is not a climber, I see the situation like a "this guy finally got a team to work for him", so now we see the results of that.

If the can make it fine to the last mountain stage he will win this thing, and hope he does. I agree, contador looks dull and hope he puts a good show in the last mountain stage. Agree, the ****tttttty attachs of the polidor borthers simply sucks, why u have to look behind like 20 times before to attach?? then u stop?? Never seen that before. Makes sence the guys have a higher tempo than years ago but if you see old videos the guys were just flying off the pack and if somebody was behind them they basically continue pushing hard until they cut them off the wheel. So those crappy accelerations this guys put are bad, if you look at it it means that they can't give anything else.

Voeckler, evans and basso are the real problems for the brothers, I would love to see a 1-2 then a 3 - 4 coming from voeckler, basso or evans to leave them there waiting for contador to do something. Contador is not winning the race he can stay there doing nothing until next week.

Good for Voeckler!!!