View Single Post
Old 07-19-11, 11:35 AM
jordanss

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Neil_B thanks for the camping info that was going to be my next question you beat me to it!

Spinnaker I was thinking about getting some 28s but I literally just got the 25s so in to save a little cash i was going to hang on to them but depending on what my work is like before I go I may pick up a set.. Im sure it will make a ig difference once im out there.. and I am not familiar with warmshowers so thank you!

indyfabz.. I realized the milage was a little intense after I wrote it someone mentioned it to me off hand so I just went with it.. and thanks for the route tips ill check that out..

It looks like im going to have to hold the ride out for a little longer than I thought maybe middle of august until I can get some more work. i dont have a rack or panniers yet so im looking to save up for a decent pair.. Also the bolts in bolt rack braze ons are frozen after what im sure was 25 years of not being touched and being abused as a city beater so I need to figure that out... bought some pb blaster so hopefully that will help loosen them any tips on this end if that doesnt work out?