soda
demon speeder

Bikes: commuter: Kona Fire Mountain Road: Mongoose Pro Bosberg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
"You have really nice calves."

Cycling has it's unintended perks as I'm sure many of you have noticed. Does this story sound familiar? I was at a bar last night and I was wearing shorts and some flip flops and as I was walking out, the woman behind me caught up to me on the stairs and told me I have really nice calves. I kinda liked that especially since she was walking next to her boyfriend. <---real reason I shave my legs

This also happened to me last Sunday on my solo ride. My route took me through a busy section next to a flea market and the traffic was backed up for a mile or so. I was cautiously passing on the shoulder and came to a stop light next to a car. The male driver asked me about my ride and as the light turned green the woman passenger had to mention how good I looked. *smirk* Mind you, this was right after the woman in the minivan behind us had to yell out the window "Nice bike". Usually "nice bike" means "nice bike" but not coming from a woman with her daughter in the passenger seat. It's code... But wait, there's more. Yet again, I'm riding through town on the same ride and all of a sudden I hear "Sexy!" out of this car. *smirk*

Yes, I cycle because I like the excercise and the fact that it's a blast but I don't mind the side effects it has on women.