Old 07-25-11, 11:07 PM
agoodale

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Now that we have the real story let's look back at your original statement. The answer was there from the beginning...
Originally Posted by rpeterson
So I've been riding 3 mornings a week with the same group since early February....I've used my tri/tt bike
Ok, good setup. Unfortunately it raised the red herring argument of "Road Nazi Vs. Tryathlete"

Well, last month some of them started hassling me about riding in aero when I'm pulling, saying things like I don't make a good draft or that I won't be able to avoid things well (bs).
Translation: Last month my friends started hassling me. They gave me some lame excuse. I choose to ignore them.

Finally last week a few more said that I needed to get a real road bike or stop riding with them
Translation: Last week they gave me an ultimatum. I choose not question any of them further even though that seems a bit harsh.

today they basically told me I wasn't welcome riding with them on my bike anymore.
Translation: After simmering a few days I decided "F*ck them". I'm going to show up on my TT bike anyway!

Group's response translation: F*ck you. Can't you get a hint?

So WTF?
Your social radar needs some fine tuning. Or you're extremely self centered. Possibly both.

Plus you were riding with a group of wimps who were afraid to tell you honestly what's going on.

What is the world coming to when a group of grown men/women need BF & Facebook to effectively communicate to each other?