View Single Post
Old 07-26-11, 05:03 AM
ymmc55

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Road Ace 303

I just bought a Road Ace 303. Never heard of them. It is in great shape just dirty and dusty since it was in a barn since 1987. I brought it to a bike shop and asked them a few questions of it but they said they haven't seen one of these in a very long time and don't know much of them or their history. I left it there to have it gone over. The decals on teh bike and the metal badge on the front have the pic of a kangaroo. Does anyone out there know of this bike and can give me some history of it. I will get it back from teh shop on wensday adn I will take a few pics of it and post them. I am hoping someone knows of this bike or has had one and can tell me anything of them. Thank you for any info sent my way. ymmc55@yahoo.com
Today I will take this road ace out for a ride and i will let you know how it went. I am new to the this site or even to biking. I have been asked to post a picture and since i am new to this site where do i go to upload pics. I have been reading alot of what you all have put in of what you have and your advise to others and i really do like this who knows maybe i found a new hobby and in time new friends. I will try to post some pics today or tomorrow if i can figure out how to post them thnak you all for all you say have a great day and great riding

Last edited by ymmc55; 07-27-11 at 05:33 AM.