Old 07-26-11, 04:09 PM
RebelWithout

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sigh, been looking around for one of these for a while now, and one pops up with a really good price...too bad it's way too small for me. (Also wonder about the condition, but man that's a good price, especially for atlanta.)

Dave Scott 'Iron Man' Centurion - $110 (Clarkesville)
Date: 2011-07-26, 2:01PM EDT
Reply to: sale-nv96x-2514361800@craigslist.org [Errors w

Started working on restoring this bike,then I got got sidetracked by a motorcycle project.I'm selling to buy a 3/4 'retro' open face helmet.So if you have one of those,I might trade you straight up.
About the bike...
It is a 1986 model
53 cm c-c downtube as well as TT.
It is a slightly more rare model w/ 27" araya aluminum rims(rear rim has a VERY slight lateral adjustment needed,cannot tell when riding)
There is a small ding in the top-tube.Does not affect flex or that much of an eye-sore really for it's age.
The bike has more areas that need to be gone over w/ touch up paint(mainly fork).
The tires that are on it have between 200-500 miles left on them(depending on how you ride).
Sprockets/chain/deraileurs/brakes are all in good working order.
The headset/bottom bracket/pedals have all been broken down and re-packed.
New cables,new(er) seat.
The wraps are in good condition,but are white so they look 'dingier' in person.
All in all it's a very fun,fast and lightweight piece of vintage steel.Hate to get rid of it,but another set of two wheels is calling my name.
Feel free to ask any questions.I will not be able to meet,local pick-up only(cash only,unless trade).

The bike is not perfect by any means.The pictures may make it look a little better than it really does,but honestly...This is more what it will look like to others/as you pass them Thanks for looking!

Last edited by RebelWithout; 07-26-11 at 05:07 PM.