View Single Post
Old 08-07-11, 09:05 AM
pocky

Bikes: '00 Kona Yee Ha, '83 Schwinn World (fix), '96 KHS Montana Descent (w/ RS XC-32), '05 Fort Ro.SLC (totaled), '01 Burley Rumba tandem, '15 Mattioli R1, '14 Nashbar Big Ol' Fat Bike, '96 Fuji Marlboro folder (drops), '04 Jamis Satellite, '04 Giant TCX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmuller
The elbow is doing fine. You got anything in mind? Of course, I may be energy-limited.
I do need a ride today but I'm not necessarily in the mood to ride in thundershowers. Going to keep watching the weather... I'm certain the 4pm MTB ride I was hoping for is not happening due to mud.

I was thinking of taking the Kona and hooking up with the 2pm CommonWheels ride from Allston to the MIT Museum (which is a little short for my taste, if it ends up happening today at all), and then skipping out of the museum pretty quick and heading out for something along the lines of the Blue Heron Trail from Watertown out to Auburndale (with some cyclocross in Cutler Park if it's not too muddy, but probably not on your Gran Sport!) and then wherever from there (no off-road riding required), then back to Allston for beers at the shop if the timing is right.

But I'm up for other options too!