View Single Post
Old 08-07-11, 12:45 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 782
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sorry, it is actually called the Delta Threadless Stem Extender. After reading your reply, I realized that there are two separate items, once called the adapter & one called the extender. The extender (which I have) only lengthens the piece that the stem attaches onto. I'll go grab some pics & post them.
MK313 is offline