View Single Post
Old 08-08-11, 08:02 AM
LukeCarbone

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Old Bianchi Chamoione D'Italia ??

So I had a friend in college and she needed help moving some stuff from her old house to her new dorm, so I helped her of course and in the process her grandma fell in love with me, we chatted and I helped her with her old car even, She eventually wanted to give me some money but I refused and she offered me a old bike sitting in the corner, not touched for years, she said well that ones worth money but what the heck you can take it, I took that baby and popped it in my back seat, the first place I took it was The Bike Palace its a very high end well known bike shop in San Pedro, CA. The second I walked in someone asked to buy the bike even being rusty, flat tires and cob webs, I refused and got the bike cleaned up, my friend the worker there T.J told me I got a steal and the bike was worth at least $2000.00 dollars. He said DO NOT sell a bike of this value . He said the bike was worth so much due to all original and everything was aluminum the bike is probably a couple pounds. Can someone help me get a value on this bad boy please
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Bianchi.jpg (101.1 KB, 267 views)