qmsdc15
Banned

Bikes: rockhopper, delta V, cannondale H300, Marin Mill Valley

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by AlphaDogg
That's sexy. In a not sexy kind of way. I want that saddle.
You bought one very similar, but had enough sense to return it. I didn't need this saddle, but a couple of my saddles are showing signs of wear, so I bought this in anticipation of future need. When the saddle on my Cannondale is worn out, I'll replace it with the WTB Vigo that came with this bike.

I didn't like that picture, the saddle blurry and flowers in focus. I went back today (I go there every day M-F) and shot it again and I edited the post with a new picture. Does it look sexy in a sexy kinda way now? If not, I'm returning it.

Originally Posted by giantcfr1
Comfy comfy????
I buy saddles that look good. Black with white stripes matches the bike. What is this 'comfort' you speak of?

I took your advice and replaced the quick release collar before upgrading the seat.

Whitening up my ride. I would have bought that white Liguigas saddle but they sold out before I pulled the trigger. I've decided the black with white stripes looks better anyway. Haha.

The rails and the under side plastic is white, for the benefit of small animals or people under three feet tall to enjoy looking at.

Last edited by qmsdc15; 08-17-11 at 01:15 PM.