Old 08-21-11, 08:20 AM
matroskin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnJ80
To save you the effort of scrolling up, read this and see if you can figure out that the advice was to check it out, including checking he could do himself.

One would presume that if he were worried enough to write about it that it may be more than a slight hit or a cosmetic scratch. But, worth restating because apparently the obvious is not apparent to you.

J.
I like these references to the "obvious". They suppose to explain everything, because they are ... well ... obvious. Obviously, if he is writing about the helmet, it's got to be damaged and not because someone he trusts got him worried that helmet might be cracked without even looking at the helmet. If you scroll up, and I mean all the way up, you will see that the guy didn't even feel any impact

Originally Posted by Lebron6theking
I had my first crash yesterday. Nothing too bad, I was practicing riding standing up and lost my balance and crashed at about 10mph. I hit the road with the side of my helmet and lost some skin on my hand. Nothing serious though. The helmet worked great, I didn't feel any impact on my head.
A lot of people here recommend buying new helmet without actually seeing the damage. Nobody recommended showing actual helmet to the guy who said it can be cracked for visual inspection and asking him for advice again. That would be much better advice than anything BF bunch can offer. Isn't it obvious? Or maybe not? I don't know.