View Single Post
Old 08-26-11, 10:37 AM
Booger1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Their digging their own grave here.I would fight this tooth and nail.

I would have them show all of the case around your town where people have been abducted,I want to know why they are so concerned.Are children being abducted weeky around there? Monthly? When was the last time somebody disappeared officers? How long have these abductions been going on? How come I haven't read about this,is it a secret?The dogs in town have been disappearing and your afraid offenders they will move on to children?What is it that has you so concerned? Have bodies of children been showing up around town?

Officers....Why are the streets in my town too dangerous...TO WALK ON**********? If it's so dangerous,shouldn't there be some kind of sign or fence or SOMETHING warning us poor helpless citizens.If we all die from walking around town,you'll be out of a job....We don't want that now DO WE???? Officers,what other streets in town have restrictions on them I should know about? What is the age limit on this street anyways?

I hope you can fight this,they are just dead wrong on this.We don't need the police,child services or anyone else telling us where and how,we as U.S. citizens,supposedly in a free society,telling us how to move around town.I don't care what age they are.That's what parents are for,by the way,sounds like your doing a fine job!

If the police find a child wandering aimlessly around town or something just doesn't look right,fine.That's their job.If they get called into a situation,fine.

They have talked to the parent(s),everything is normal,better than normal it sounds like.It doesn't take a village to raise a child,only one good parent,hopefully two,but one is good enough,and that parent doesn't live at the police station or child services,they live with the child.They know better THAN ANYONE what is correct for THEIR child.We don't have to raise our children in some cookie cutter society that the police,child services or anyone else can think up.

Stick to your guns,your in the right!