Old 08-26-11, 11:15 AM
NYgreyrider

Bikes: Giant Defy Advanced

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by joejack951
Which she already has obviously done. While you are attempting to make it seem like you are posting under the guise of "live and let live" all I am reading from you is FEAR MONGERING.
Then you clearly need to take a reading comprehension class.
My fear if anything is having her deal with CPS, which can be a nightmare. If there has already been a complaint, the police have become involved, CPS has been notified and the DA is willing to take a case on this then there are enough people lined up against her who some how perceive there is at least some safety concerns here. Get a judge who also agrees and this can go bad quickly for her. I'm not fear mongering I'm simply stating the case that they are going to lay out against her. It's great that everybody here, from the safety of their computer screen can tell her to fight the power and they use to ride their bikes through ghettos when they were five but they are not the ones that will be answering the door when CPS knocks. If she is going to fight this she should at least know the risks they are claiming she is putting her child in.

Last edited by NYgreyrider; 08-26-11 at 11:31 AM.