View Single Post
Old 08-30-11, 10:36 AM
753proguy

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Brad Sasher
some important questions and fact,seat post 26.8? I have been dirested to raysport,but it has no cut out in the bottom bracket and raysport was 27.2 seat post.the bike has alot of good parts on it,some french things like Mavic 360 black stem and malliard competition/weinnman concave rims.patent 72 Campagnolo rear ,Huret Jubilee front,Zeus Seat pillar,Galli brakeset and a spectacular Saavedra crank with black drilled even each tooth,in perfect shape!! look like a royce titanium bottom bracket,spanish olympic 664 pedals,sloping fork crown all chrome?anty thoughts are appreciated and again sorry about the picture posting.regards Brad
The Raysports that had the vertical dropouts had washers brazed to the inside of the rear dropouts to increase their thickness to that of a forged dropout (which was a nice touch, imo). Does yours have that? If so, I'd say for sure it is a Raysport. If not, I'd rule out Raysport and go back to Windsor. The same shop (Raul Garza's)made both, by the way, so that's why they are so similar.

Last edited by 753proguy; 08-30-11 at 10:49 AM. Reason: corrected spelling of 'increase' (oops!)