View Single Post
Old 09-03-11, 10:37 AM
mrgrunt99

Bikes: 1994 Giant Yukon (first mountain bike), 2003 Trek Fuel, Custom Full Carbon hardtail MB (in progress), Scattante with Dura Ace (custom build up)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by C Law
^how about 'The Short Bus'

LOL @ the Manipoo 'minute'

as in "It will take only a minute to leak out all the oil after I blow the seals on this 1 foot drop"

j/k with you....you seem like a nice kid. have fun and ride your short bus like you stole it.
C Law, "short bus", haha funny. Glad you are reliving your childhood memories. I am far from being a kid, though I am a kid at heart and enjoy having fun in life and developing new skills. Hence the reason to try out a different style of mountain biking than I am used to, with a smaller shorter frame for a lower center of gravity. This bike will be used for LIGHT freeride/urban/bike park purposes as I am new to it. The MANITOU Minutes have served their purpose for over a year without any problems. They have handled many drops, some more than 2 feet some less and have never let me down. I appologize they are not the flashy $700+ set of fox forks you may have. I realize that I will not be doing any 20 foot gaps or 10 foot drops with them, but I would not be doing that regardless of what type of forks I had. Thanks for your input. And so this isn't a nonsense reply....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us