View Single Post
Old 09-07-11, 01:12 PM
rideharder

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sweat GUTR hands down!

I've had problems with sweat in my eyes as long as I can remember, and it took me years to figure out which one worked best for me. Halo worked OK in the winter but found that it gave me headache, was hot, but most importantly, it saturates (despite what they say on their site). I tried the Sweat GUTR for the first time about 4 years ago after seeing it at the Hotter'N Hell 100 in TX. I was skeptical, but couldn't believe how well it worked. The reps explained how to fit it under helmets, went through the various benefits and it was like music to my ears. I didn't like that it was almost $20, but they last for years so well worth it. I'm on my 3rd and I use it cycling, running, rowing, and cutting the grass. I'm more enthusiastic about this product than anything else I've found in a while b/c it really does make a big difference, especially on longer, hotter rides. One negative about the GUTR is that it takes a little time to get the fit right at first, but once I found the correct tension, didn't have to mess with it at all. I guess another negative would be that my first GUTR was somewhat stiff, but the new ones are very soft now. I've converted a ton of people from Halo to the GUTR, and almost all of them thank me for the recommendation...hope that helps.