Old 09-15-11, 05:48 AM
Wogster

Bikes: Old Bike: 1975 Raleigh Delta, New Bike: 2004 Norco Bushpilot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by stapfam
Off down to the LBS today and as it's a nice sunny day with minimal wind then I will be riding. Only a 20 mile round trip and I do not have a pannier on the bike. Whatever I get will have to go in the pockets of my "Assos" winter jacket as temp will not get into the 60's. So no major purchases as I will not be able to carry it back.

Just been down the bike shed to look at the spares I will need and so far it is Chain Lube- Outer cable ends------and I can't think of anything else. I know there must be a few more items that I am getting low on but the brain has gone. Have a couple of spare tyres already and plenty of tubes--just thought of another- Repair patch glue--but just can't think of anything else.

My problem is that when I get home I remember the other items that I should have got. So help-- What else have I forgotten to put on my list that I am going to be swearing about in a couple of hours?
Extra set of brake pads maybe, at least one spare each of shifter and brake cable, and an extra housing or two.... Check the grease pot too...