Old 09-16-11, 12:38 PM
bryyando

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cc700
Theoretical spoiler alert:

yeah, so... someone trys to rat out shady police, has evidence they need to get to a particular person, tells that person of the drop at a particular time through a messenger, messenger gets intercepted by bad cops, girlfriend tries to help him, he picks up evidence since he can't deliver to intended recipient, cops nab girlfriend, big showdown warehouse scene with super fgfs tricks/escapes/fights, and because JGL and his girlfriend are so awesome at bikes they end up getting the evidence to where it needs to go and somehow defeat the whole crooked police force.

i'm thinking 13 blocks but less older stud actor bromance and more young hot actor OMGFIXAYS. still new york, still crooked cop story, still a "oops i stumbled on this ****ty situation and now i'm in the middle of it, so i may as well do the right thing and be the hero and solve the situation because i'm the protagonist" story.

or maybe i just have seen 13 blocks too much. but certainly since he gets hit before 7 and is on a hospital bed and you later see him picking up the dropped backpack, it would make sense.

Seems like it will be bad but obviously i too will end up seeing it just for sweet fixay trix.
Do you mean 16 blocks?