View Single Post
Old 09-18-11, 12:30 PM
mollusk
Elite Fred

Bikes: 2009 Spooky (cracked frame), 2006 Curtlo, 2002 Lemond (current race bike) Zurich, 1987 Serotta Colorado, 1986 Cannondale for commuting, a 1984 Cannondale on loan to my son

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked 43 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by veloboy971
Thanks! I hope my legs feel good as I have been going pretty heavy on the training for the state TT and had not planned on this weekend being more than a training race, but since I decided to do Ocala instead of Pensacola and with the (seemingly) sudden disappearance of Sugarloaf RR, I, on relatively short notice, hope I can bring some decent legs in. I know I've got a lot if fitness, I'm just hoping the freshness that I need will be there
Hope you are doing well this weekend. I'm taking a coding break for a bit. Actually got out for a two hour ride yesterday during the football game and I had great legs for about an hour and was kicking myself for not racing.

I agreed to go see Spawn1 at his college the weekend before his birthday without thinking about the State TT. Guess which weekend.

Making great progress on the coding, though. I have the algorithm purring like a kitten in a Python demo. Next I have to code it in C++ to extend a class of objects in a huge open source analysis code and write all of the methods that will be needed for it. That will be mind numbingly boring.