View Single Post
Old 09-19-11, 01:07 PM
fastbartender

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Biggly it looks like we have a similar taste in beer. The IPA trend doesn't do anything for me either. A few well known brands they should have out there for you.....

Smithwick's--an irish ale
1554-- an ale from New Belgium brewing who also makes one of my favorites, Fat Tire
Moose Drool--from Big Sky Brewing out of missoula montana
Boulevard---gotta represent a Missouri powerhouse----try the Amber or the Bob's 47 Oktoberfest
Mother's Brewing 3 Blind Mice -- This brewery just opened about two miles from me! Not sure if they make it all the way out to California because there beer
isn't pasteurized but if you get a chance definitely try it.
Negra Modelo----if you like a Corona I think you'll really like this one. Try making chili with it too.

That's a great deal on Courvoisier. If you are feeling really gangster pick up a bottle of Hennessy black.

Sobieski is really good and so is Svedka, especially for the price on both. If you want to spend a little more one night try Tito's--vodka handmade in Texas!

If we have any tequila drinkers out here I highly recommend picking up a bottle of Milagro. Usually runs about 15 bucks cheaper than Patron and you can't tell a difference.

As far as scotch goes I have a nice 18 year Glenfiddich here I'd be happy to share....

Oh and for a good red wine that will hold up against a steak but is easy to drink at the same try any Malbec from Argentina.

Be careful riding afterwards!