Old 09-23-11, 08:26 AM
samburger
Redheaded Stepchild

Bikes: A fat tire & a skinny tire & two others I loaned out

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Oh yeah, one of my favorite things to do with bikes is cross-use them with different styles of riding. If I could afford it I really would like to give the 24" Komodo idea a try first because that's the one that sounds the most fun to me (of course combined with 3speed's idea to convert it to single speed for park days), but one thing that's been gnawing at me lately is that I quit BMXing when I was 13 & never really got a chance to see what a fully-developed me can do on a BMX track/park. More than anything I'm just curious to see what I'm capable of now.

There's one section in particular about 2 miles into one of my favorite sections at the local trails where you can chose to go over a bridge, or cross the stream that runs through a super rocky/rooty section, & I've always said that if I just had a smaller bike that I could flick around with ease, I could get it no problem.

PS - I'll contribute to the thread with this: http://wheelworld.com/ 20% off everything in the store today through the 26th. Unfortunately it doesn't combine with current sale prices, but still not a bad deal.

Last edited by samburger; 09-23-11 at 08:31 AM.