Old 09-26-11, 11:42 AM
Zwalk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Heres the thing, my front derailer was a little bent but it was working ok so i havent replaced it, I got a rear 7 speed shimano STX derailer that I just bought for like 30 bucks.
My casette is shimano and in pretty good shape, I didnt know if I should replace it, but its looking like I pretty much need a new bike which sucks because I just spent 150 on this one a month and a half ago.

I can buy the frame I put in the above post...and I have a "Blaze" crankset, and "Blaze" front derailer I believe. They're kind of trash.
I'm not sure if I should just buy new parts and pretty much come out with a new bike or what...

I was gonna get the bike "fixed" and put the new derailer on it today but if its a lost cause I wont, I meant it'll look kind of ghetto but I'll get the frame and put all my old parts on it. Maybe but a new crankset and new FD...

Will I need a new fork...this is just looking liek new bike territory which sucks because I was gonna pick up a MTB and possibly a camera lol

This is all I found when I searched for those shifters on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shimano-STX-...#ht_500wt_1154

The thing is I need a bike, I'm parking my car where I shouldn't right now over near my school and its an accident waiting to happen

Last edited by Zwalk; 09-26-11 at 12:17 PM.