View Single Post
Old 09-27-11, 10:17 PM
CptjohnC
Old, but not really wise

Bikes: 2010 Kona Dew Drop (the daily driver),'07 Specialized Roubaix (the sports car), '99 ish Kona NuNu MTB (the SUV), Schwinn High Plains (circa 1992?) (the beater)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stdlrf11
We're all human and we all fu** up. Sometimes sh** happens. Its how you handle it that matters. They guy made a mistake, caught himself before anyone got hurt, and then apologized. That's all I can ask for from another human being.

I hate reading about how a lot of folks feel like all cagers are idiots and they all want to kill us. That's the wrong kind of attitude to have. Look me in the eye and tell me you've never made a mistake that could have gotten someone else hurt, and I'll call you a liar to your face.

Live and let live, kumbaya, shut up and ride.
Agreed. Most incidents result from momentary inattention, not actual malice. Admittedly, severe inattention is as bad (or worse than?) actual malice. I've experienced the real jerks, but I've also had my moments of inattention and caused or contributed to problems. I'm human. I try to give benefit of the doubt to most.