1.21 gigawatts!

Bikes: 2011 Trek 1.1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Greetings from Texas!

Hi folks!

Great community here which I found useful after some Google searches related to cycling. My real name is Blake, online I usually go by Tex. I'm 30 years old and live South of Houston in League City, Texas. I love to run and I'm training for a marathon next year. In order to cross train better, I just purchased a 2011 Trek 1.1 and I have to say I'm very satisfied with it! I've been riding bikes since childhood, but I'm relatively new to road bikes. It's a different machine for sure, but wow it is fun! I am fully addicted and already planning 100 mile rides.

Other things I'm really interested in vary from Formula 1, to space, space flight, astronomy, sailing, photography, and videography to name a few. I'm an administrator and the founder of Orbiter-Forum.com; a community for a free space flight simulator called 'Orbiter', created by Dr. Martin Schweiger of England. It's basically an ultra realistic gravity and space flight simulation for low earth orbit flights to touring the solar system. Between Orbiter, running, and now cycling, my free-time is always busy!

Thanks for having me. I look forward to finding more helpful topics and seeing fellow cycling stories.