Old 10-05-11, 08:26 PM
aham23
grilled cheesus

Bikes: 2010 CAAD9 Custom, 06 Giant TCR C2 & 05 Specialized Hardrock Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
i wish you were riding more mr psimet, for your well being mainly. i think back to Evanston when you were hammering through the BK Stacker with me hugging your wheel. that should be a regular event. one that takes place on the last lap as we approach the finish. on the front and in control.

no apologies needed about the Fling. its cross season after all! anyway teamates in CAT 4 never really "add" up to anything. we know all the classic reasons or excuses for this, but for me its the lack of camaraderie. i dont know them and they dont know me. so, what does it mean when they say; "I'll lead you out if i am there."

this past weekend was something. many a training miles has lead to the trust & friendship between BK & I. as a result i got a win on saturday and finished last on sunday. this may come across as arrogant, but i had great legs on sunday and could have been on the podium again. it wasnt my day though. i set a couple new power PRs tyring to help someone else make it his day. as a 38 year old Pro CAT 4 lifer i cant ask for much more out of a weekend of racing.

the day i dont race for PSIMET is the day i dont race.

now, where did i put that cross bike???? later.