Old 10-10-11, 01:42 PM
freighttraininguphill

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rona
that would freak me out. I'm exmilitary and that guy sounded like he was trippin' hard and had likely done something he didn't want to be on film for.

http://www.favordeals.com/security-p...age-16387.html

If you want to start carrying something not as noticeable as a helmet cam, you can always get one like this above. It clips to just about anything and is so small most people won't notice it. I know military/police people who carry them for documentation purposes.
Good point. A poster on another forum said that one or both of those two could have active warrants for their arrest. Another reason why I wish I could've gotten their license plate to give to the sheriff's deputy I talked to. They beat a hasty retreat once it became clear that I wasn't falling for the kid's BS.

That's a nice tiny camera, but way too limited in features for my needs. Built-in batteries are a deal-killer on any device I buy, especially cameras. I typically use at least 2 batteries per ride (I carry 2 extra in addition to the one that's in the camera). It also won't take memory cards bigger than 8 GB, and I don't know if it has decent quality video and audio. The Contour has excellent video quality and clean audio.