Old 10-21-11, 10:35 AM
mulliph

Bikes: early 70s matsuri track bike, 2004 Bianchi San Lorenzo, 90's bianchi eros reparto corse

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cinelli supercorsa 1984 ish that i want to buy

Hi guys,

So i am pretty interested in this bike and wanted to get an idea on how much would be fair for me to pay for it. Its a mid eighties supercorsa, 64cm, thats all original aside from the fact that its missing its pedals. Its all super record. It has a 27.2 seatpost, which ive read is less desirable. The guy that owns it says it basically hasnt been ridden in over 20 years and was never ridden all that hard, so it is in pretty much mint condition. I figured since it is such a tall bike it isnt worth as much combined with the fact that mid eighties cinellis are less desirable from what ive read. I based my original offer from another guy trying to sell a similar bike for $1100 dollars (see link) but that seemed to be too low for the seller

http://cyclingwmd.blogspot.com/2010/...-for-sale.html

What do you guys think is a fair price, i would hopefully keep this bike the rest of my life, but it seems to be getting too expensive. Here are a couple pics, the serial number is 83365

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
sidebike.jpg (61.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg
headtube.jpg (55.3 KB, 43 views)

Last edited by mulliph; 10-21-11 at 10:41 AM.