SlimRider
Banned

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jyyanks
Good to know. Either way, I like the 2012 Coda Sport and the money I'll save over getting the Comp will go to raising the handlebars and some new accessories. Thanks again.
Hey there Jyyanks!

Happy to see that your joining the Coda ranks! I think that BJJoondo has given you excellent advice. Carbon forks aren't such a big loss. Besides, I hear that the carbon forks aren't all that they're cracked up to be, anyway...Hey! did I say that?

Anyway, all jokes aside!

I'm certain that you're going to be very happy with your new 2012 Coda Sport. Just make certain that you register it with both Jamis and the National Bicycle Registry. Don't forget to buy a New York Fahgettaboudit U-Lock and a helmet! Place all warranties, receipts, and pictures in a very private place, within your home.

Also, both print and write your name, along with your current phone number on a piece of paper. Slip this paper down the seat tube, after you remove the seat. That way, if it is stolen, when you go to reclaim it from wherever, all you have to say is, "My name and phone number is inside of the bike".

Happy Trails...

- Slim

PS.

Take a picture of your bike just in case it gets taken from your home, that will be helpful with home owners insurance. It will also bolster your claim when reclaiming it from wherever, if it gets stolen.