Old 07-08-05, 10:50 AM
ataunton
?

Bikes: Lemond Zurich - SS, Faggin - Fixed, Specialized Allez Pro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thought the folks in the SS/FG forum might be interested in these.
http://dellerdesigns.blogspot.com
I've been seeing these on ebay so I decided to buy one. Does anyone here have one of these caps? If so what are your thoughts about it? I should be getting mine by early next week, so if anyone is interested in more information, (fit, quality, additional pics, etc) let me know. Shaun sent me an email to say that there should be an on-line store in the near future and that custom orders will also be available.

Also if anyone is wondering who the heck I am (I notice mostly the same people post here all the time and everyone seems pretty familiar with each other), I am new and have only been a member for a few weeks. My name is Aaron and I am located in the not so lovely part of California known as the Central Valley, or Fresno to be more exact. I normally ride around on a Lemond Zurich I converted to a SS or on my regular old geared road bike._____________________<- Insert jeers and boos here . Recently I picked up an early 80's faggin and instead of building another SS I decided to go the fixed route. I'm just waiting on a track cog and some handle bars and then it should be good to go. It won't be the prettiest set-up, but hopefully it will work. Anyways this forum seems really cool and I have been enjoying the wealth of information I am finding here.

Last edited by ataunton; 07-08-05 at 10:58 AM.