Thread: Ask Scrod
View Single Post
Old 11-11-11, 10:17 AM
jpsawyer

Bikes: Civilian Le Roi Le Veut, Kazane Track, Ciocc Designer '84, Serotta Colorado AL 25th anniversary, '85 Guerciotti Pista, '84 Trek 660, Volume Credence

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pkpyro
What are your thoughts on this;
http://www.chromeindustries.ca/bags/...---medium.html

I'm a student and I ride everywhere with my bike and am sometimes on public transportation.
Reviews seem fantastic, but none seem to tell me if the essential problem with swinging bags are solved with this bag. Do you know anything about this?
I have the largest size chrome shoulder bag and i love it. i have fit 2 six packs, chips, and some bread and meat and cheese and still had some room to spare. it is amazing. and it holds up greatly. and as far as swinging bags, i dont really know what you are talking about, but if you mean the bag swings off your shoulder or your back when you are riding, i havent had any problems with that either, even when i am not using the load strap to strap under your arm to secure it. my bag always seems very stable on my back. i would recommend it, but it would be nicer to have PAC bag as you can carry more and they have big straps you can strap boxes too. but for you i think the chrome would be good.
wait. if you mean if you can use it on your left or right shoulder, the bags only swing one way

Last edited by jpsawyer; 11-11-11 at 10:29 AM.