Old 11-25-11, 07:23 PM
david58

Bikes: Fuji Cross Comp, BMC SR02, Surly Krampas

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Another trainer thread (sorry): Guessing the calorie burn

Sheesh! Another Sufferfest video today (I sure don't need to be buying any more of the videos, two is all it takes to keep me surrounded), an hour and ten minutes of agony. Remarkably intense workout. I cannot remember ever sweating this much in an hour, even doing stairmaster workouts with no fan close by.

I am so whipped after doing this about three hours ago I am seriously considering bagging it on the club ride tomorrow. Now THAT would be a major down-side to the trainer.

But how many calories am I cooking off? I'm still in the mode of trying to maintain a deficit every day, as I still have some weight to lose. I have no idea how to approximate - any ideas? I suppose in the end it doesn't matter that much, because I am not going to use it as an excuse to eat more. But I still like to track my workouts.

Would appreciate any ideas of how to best approximate. Asking here, since as per another thread this is the nicest, friendliest forum on the site. Not seeking ridicule so am not posting this on 41.

And if you find a video that is more intense than the sufferfest series, don't tell me about it. I have enough as it is.........