Old 07-12-05, 01:28 PM
cruentus
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by scarry
No it's time for you to grow up. May I remind you that this is a bicycling advocacy forum.
It's not a place to bash cycists because some of them got in your way and slowed you down in your car, and certainly not the place for name calling, (ass-clowns, tight wearing elitists), because you are talking about US.
I bet these ass-clowns were setting a pretty fast pace.
Time for you to slow down. Better yet get out of your car.

Day in and day out cyclists are treated by motorists without any consideration. When the tables are turned, it's time for the motorist to sit back and be PATIENT.
At 40 years of age, I think I'm as grown as I'm gonna get. As for bicycle riding, I'll bet that I've been riding bikes longer than you've been alive -- I still ride at least twice a week when time permits.

I've seen just about ever kind of crappy behavior from cagers, however, this doesn't excuse cyclists from behaving like childish idiots. If you're a stand-up guy, and behave like an responsible adult, I'm on your side. If you think that you and your riding buddies can behave like babies because you're all wearing flaming neon knickers, all bets are off.

The best way to promote the sport of cycling is to act in a respectfully manner toward non-cyclists. Real life is not the "in your face" Jerry Springer Show .