no motor?
Unlisted member

Bikes: Specialized Hardrock

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
Liked 432 Times in 297 Posts
Originally Posted by cehowardGS
Come on man, it don't get any better than that. Getting stranding on the road, GF comes picks you, that is freakin heaven.. Fix the flat, and get back to rollin. That is, unless you just a little tired of riding for a while. Do you still get that rush when you get on the bike, or is it like a drag, and here I go again. Well, if it is like the latter, take a break for a while.. Sheesh, I am 71, and I can't wait to go to sleep so I can wake up to take the ride in the morning darkness, and that is with motorcycle and bike.

Either way, if you don't ride no more this season, the old man will ride a couple extra miles for ya!!
I was thinking of the one flat I had on my motorcycle out in the country back before cell phones were so common, and how I took the easy way out last night. I could have changed the tube there or walked the 2 miles home (and been warm and dry on the walk), but appreciated that she was able to pick me up like that. And it was kind of payback for helping her out at an event over the weekend.