X-LinkedRider
Flying Under the Radar

Bikes: 10' SuperiorLite SL Club | 06' Giant FCR3 | 2010 GT Avalanche 3.0 Disc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by RaleighSport
I don't like Lance, and I never really have. Of course people are gonna say he's doped and others will say he hasn't, he's a famous athlete, odds are he did, but I don't know that for a fact and neither do any of you. That out of the way, I'll say this he's done a lot for our passion/hobby/sport/business, whatever the hell it is to you and there's no denying it... sadly.
The problem I see on here is that half the people claim he doped and the other half don't really care or realize that but can still continue to look at the rest of his career achievements. I will never claim or speculate as to who Doped or didn't. That is not my job at all. If it was I would have to promise myself to care as much about every other rider.

I too agree, that I wish he would man up if that were the case and just explain. However, until that happens it is speculation and every other rider that placed 10th or better in the past 5 years should probably be under the same scrutiny. But they aren't. People only care about Lance because he's marketable for them and their news channel. Guess what happens if Andy/Frank Schleck get found guilty or accused of the same thing. People go in an uproar and about 2 weeks later, nobody cares again the world has selected a new favorite rider to take their place. With Lance, it's years of debate.