Old 12-17-11, 12:55 PM
Andybg

Bikes: Thorn Nomad Mk1 Thorn Raven Sport Tour

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello from Bulgaria

An expat from the UK have been living in Bulgaria for the last 5 years. What can I say?

Have been an avid cyclist for the last 30 years (am now 38 so almost all my life)

I sold up my manufacturing company in 2006 (just in the nick of time) and moved out here for a "quieter" life with my wife Marina and son Leigh. Bought an old derelict school and am painstackingly restoring it.

In the UK I rode solely race bikes and purely for leisure (the little I had of it)

Due to the poor condition of the roads here I had to give up with race bikes and have recently bought two Thorn touring bikes which stand up to the conditions here.

Recently I have become more and more interested in utility cycling and it is through searching for info that I found this forum.

From the limited looking I have done it appears to be an amazingly helpful and friendly forum.

It is a great measure of the quality of people who cycle the quality of the intercourse on the forum

I hope to be able to make the odd usefull comment (probably with spelling mistakes

Many thanks

Andy