Old 12-19-11, 05:07 PM
Capecodder

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ducnut
You know they're junk. How so?

Do you really know where your C-dale was made? Google: "Where was my bike made?". You'll have to do some digging, as many of the links are broken.

It's well known, in the industry, that there are only a few companies that make all the common frames of the world. The industry doesn't want the average person to know that, so they BS the unknowing into believing that there's something great about their name-brand bicycle, even though it's made in the same plants as box store bikes. Pinarello is among the worst, as you can buy their former-year, ~$5K, "made in Italy" (manufactured in China) frames for ~$500, on eBay. My friends own a shop and have one of the many catalogs available of products offered from China/Taiwan. You can order standard framesets, painted in standard colors, and labeled to your desire for ~$75. They have the samples in their shop.
First of all China and Tiawan are NOT the same so do not compare the two......

Second, I know sevreral locals with BD bikes and they are garbage.

Third, try and sell one used, you have to just about give the piece of junk away.

Fourth, Cannondale and every other REAL bike frame has a LIFETIME warranty Bike Direct JUNK 5 years warranty..... You get what you pay for!

I can assure you the BD frames are not built in the same plant as Cannondale frames.........

How can anyone in their correct frame of mind compare Cannondale and Bikes Direct?

Last edited by Capecodder; 12-19-11 at 05:30 PM.