Old 01-05-12, 04:41 PM
amckimmey

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
New Ortlieb Back-Roller Design-Editons, with cool graphics with a Splash

My girlfriend just got here Ortlieb Back-Roller Design-Editons, Splash.

To read the full article with Photos check it out on my blog HERE.
Ortlieb has recently added some flair to their beloved Back-Roller Classic Pannier, as mentioned in a previous review on the panniers. (HERE) The new Back-Roller Design-Editions come in 3 new styles: Wave, Dot, and Splash. Each design comes in 3 different colors, MSRP $170 per pair. Angel chose the Splash in the Aubergine (purple) with pink splash graphic. The Design set panniers are the same as the Classic panniers, other then the cosmetic changes, graphic, color, and Ortlieb logo now in the plastic clips. I will say it is interesting to see a crisp, clean, new set compared with my well warn 2 year old set.
Angel's Ortlieb Spash Design - with bike
This color of pannier looks amazing on Angel's Sky Blue Linus Mixte 3speed. Angel has wanted to get a set of Ortliebs for a long time, but didn't love any of the original classic colors. And after seeing these new designs/colors, she knew she would get one of these. Angel loves them now, and hopefully soon she will get a Ortlieb Carrying System to use these more easily off the bike. These Panniers are sure to treat Angel well for many years, just like mine have.
Angel's Ortlieb Spash Design - box Angel's Ortlieb Spash Design - unboxed Angel's Ortlieb Spash Design - buckel
Here is a review I wrote on my Ortlieb Back-Roller Classic Panniers.
To read the full article with Photos check it out on my blog HERE.

Here is an image of the others, Wave, Dots, and Splash in all their colors.