Old 01-06-12, 02:21 PM
phughes

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
Liked 1,292 Times in 744 Posts
Originally Posted by Lou Skannon
Now who's being judgemental?
But I thought that being judgemental was taking into account somebody's personnel taste and their financial situation?
To me; being judgemental is not thinking bad about someone; it's just weighing them up.
Sorry, but you asked, "Or am I being harsh?" I would never judge you based on your choice in clothes, cars, watches, bikes, or any other material thing or choice, I will judge you on your actions or words. By your own statement later you said you are judgmental so I'm just agreeing with you. You seemed to be looking down upon someone else based on their choice of vehicle or pannier. You are judging based on a material thing. I prefer to judge based on people's actions towards others. I do not know you, and was only commenting on your statement. It was judgmental towards someone's personal choice of panniers of all things. Despite my thoughts on your comment and that it was judgmental, I did not however say I didn't like you, wouldn't ride with you, share a coffee or a drink with you if you prefer. I did say you were being judgmental, which you were, by your own admission. Am I judging you? Yep, based on your actions, not you person choice of panniers or trucks. You are free to choose whatever you wish, that only makes you unique and is not important to me.