Old 11-06-02, 11:03 PM
UKmtb1974

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally posted by Sailguy
Gee, I just found this thread, some 90+ entries, and I was encouraged to reply on the initial post.. I feel like such a ****er.

I think the strangest thing would be the sight of me standing on the side of the road on one of those nights I needed vehicular assistance, with my headlamp on flashing mode so I could be found easily by my wife. I mean picture it. A guy in lycra bike gear, leg & arm warmers, a bright flourecent vest, helmet, and clear glasses standing under a street light with one hell of an annoying flashing light pointed at oncoming traffic.

I guess it could have been more silly looking if I was wearing my sailing foul weather gear, and my floating hat.
OFFTOPIC - You go sailing, have you ever heard of a company called sunseekers, my mother dropped of a brochure for them around my place the otherday, I think it her way of telling me I shall have no inheritance, there was no prices in the glossy brochure, and sure sign that if you need too ask you cant afford - OFFTOPIC.

I suppose me lying by the side of the road after a hit and run driver had knocked me of looked kinda wierd, as with no car there it probably looked odd me and my trusty steed wrapped around a metal bollard and no cause in site.