Old 01-24-12, 05:22 PM
BruceMetras

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Derailed
Have you had a chance to look at either of those to form an opinion regarding how they compare to your Mu Uno (now Duo!)? Similarly, if you were to buy again, would you go with one of those, or would you spring for the Mu Uno (assuming you could find one)?
I haven't ridden the newest Dahon or Tern single speed offerings... but I am partial to the look of the Mu Uno over the Speed or Link, and the lighter weight... I've found the Mu series rides very well and there was also my particular interest in the bike's ability to run belt-drive due to the lack of a chainstay.. so, if I were going to do it all over again, I'd still pick the Mu Uno .. that said, either a Speed or Link seem like fine choices if you wanted to update your Boardwalk.. but I'd try to ride one first to make sure you see significant improvement over what you have.. I have seen some very tricked out Boardwalks..

Just did a quick C/L search.. there's a Mu Uno in Philly and Denver .. both sound good in the ad.. both around $500..

http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/2798728257.html

Last edited by BruceMetras; 01-24-12 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Updated info