View Single Post
Old 01-31-12, 09:31 AM
seymour514

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The truth will set you free. There is no point in taking the time to print untruths unless you have something to hide. I have the truth of a grieving daughter who lives with the pain of her Father not coming to visit her, his life tragically taken by someone driving a one ton bullet, who was not paying attention to the road ahead of him. I have the truth of the court system that states the facts of the court proceedings and who was there and who wasn't and the posting of $10,000.00 bail on Christmas Eve, from his arrest at his parent's home, for a bench warrant for someone who wasn't. My daughter has been there for all of this. The ripple effect is that she is still being hurt by this man's no show at court Dec 2, 2012. There is little to no justice for the lives of bicycle riders and the people that love them. Right now it feels as though automobile drivers have a right to kill without any recourse. Misdemeanor slap on the wrist. The victim is dead and the Family will never have their loved ones to share any part of their lives again... period. Prayers to release the pain that we experience every single day are needed and appreciated. Prayers for some form of justice for all those who lose loved ones to this senseless disobedience of the law. The truth will set you free.