View Single Post
Old 02-01-12, 02:08 PM
Doohickie
You gonna eat that?

Bikes: 1966 Raleigh DL-1 Tourist, 1973 Schwinn Varsity, 1983 Raleigh Marathon, 1994 Nishiki Sport XRS

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked 67 Times in 44 Posts
Originally Posted by SlimRider
So then, I would presume that one's tenacity of personal development of an art or a craft is simply, BS.

One's devotion to truth, justice, and honesty is simply, BS.

One's relentless will to continue in the face of blatant and unjustified adversity is simply, BS.

One's insatiable thirst for accuracy, precision, and perfection is simply, BS.

These are all character traits, that are inextricably bonded to our personal human genetics. Some of us are privy to the very best, and some of us are not. Where one is reared is only a consequence of one's birth, it is in no way indicative of genius, talent, or of any type of ability, whatsoever.

For those who are not born with extraordinary gift, their only salvation will be that of possessing the personal will to develop scant potential. Perhaps enough strivance will be adequate to overcome their personal handicaps to the point of recognition. Even then, still so many remain undeserving.

Doohickie, Do Have A Nice Day!

PS.

The heavens are filled with beautiful shinning stars. It would be nice, just to take a moment to look up, and notice at the very least, the brightest ones!
Wow, time to get on my hip waders... getting deep in here from all the BS.

Originally Posted by bragi "However, it's never a good idea to overgeneralize."