Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1254 Post(s)
Liked 345 Times in 174 Posts
Originally Posted by gearbasher
ISO:
---Campy NR seatpost craddle Left Side
---Campy NR seatpost bolts (two)
---Campy NR front derailleur (braze on)
---Campy brake lever pivot bushings (C-record era thru 10 speed ergos)
---Campy Record high flange rear hub 36h or record high flange hubset 32h
---Campy Record 10 speed crankset 170 with or without chainrings.
---Lower half of a Campy SR headset

Have:
---Campy Chorus Chainring (6?7?8? speed--C-record era) 50t NOS
---Campy Record 10 Speed Ultra Drive EPS Chainring 53t (to match a 39) Taken off a new crank...never used.
---Campy Record BB cups only, Thin Cups, Italian Thread, NOS
---Campy BB spindles (2) Pista, 109mm. One world logo 70-P-120. One Shield logo 70-P-120. Both NOS
---Campy Record low flange hubset 80s 36H, well used, no skewers
---Campy Record BB New 102mm Italian thread.
---Campy Triomphe Brake Levers NOS. But some minor scratches from storage, no hoods(mostly on the bodies)
---Campy pivot pins (2) for NR/SR brake levers (NOS)
---Campy BR-RE600 brake pads (4) new in sealed box
---Campy NR/SR crankset mounting bolts (3) w/washers (used)
---One Campy orphaned crankset dust cover (so-so shape)
---Various used Campy Record 9-speed rear deraileur parts (ask and I'll see if it's still there)
---Campy Right NR seatpost cradle
---Campy Chorus 8 speed dual pivot front brake, Nice shape. I have the matching rear, but one of the arms is cracked. I'll send it with the front if it's wanted
---Campy Chorus 9 speed Ergo levers. Used. I'm second (or third) owner so I don't know their history. Logos are well worn. Left works fine. The right side has some issues. The original body cracked, so I replaced it with a 10 speed body that has touched the ground. So the body has some scrapes. It shifts fine but a little soft. I replace the g-springs, but it's still soft. These are early 9 speed levers. So, if your thinking you can change the index gear...it won't work. The gear is designed slighly different. You would have to change the gear, thumb lever, thumb lever return spring, central pivot and some washers. But as I said, It shifts and stays in gear with no problems. It's just not crisp. And for full disclosure; one of the lever pivot bushings isn't original. No tears in the hoods.

---Cinelli XA stem handlebar clamp bolt w/brass washer (used-nice)
---Cinelli bar end plugs (black or silver) I have a few sets NOS
---Benotto tape in package 3 sets (yellow, green and pink)
---Look delta cleat mounting hardware (NOS)
---One downtube braze-on boss.
---American classic seatpost hardware (clamp, plate, bolt and adjuster screw) used
---American classic seatpost top clamp w/bolt used
---Rear dropout adjusters (new) no idea of manufacturer
---Ambrosio (brass?) plate from Excellence rim w/mounting bolt. Some people call this a wheel weight.
---Proline downtube cable adjusters (missing one mounting screw) I have no idea where these are from.
---4 Taiwan made master links marked T-subpin or Tava relief (no idea where these are from either)
---Cinelli Giro D'Italia Bars Winged C logo 64-40 Used. Nice shape but some light scratches in the logo area.
---TruVativ AM Giga Pipe Team SL BB 108x70, Italian Thread. New in box.
---Concor Supercorsa Confort Saddle (off an '85 Masi) OK condition. One tear on the left butt. It looks like it touched the ground. Also, there is rust on the rails.
---Mavic 550 R.D. Hubset 32h. Rough --These are well used. They've been through two sets of rims and bearings. The bearings in them are practically new. Skewers have some rust.
---Sachs Freewheel LY 95. It was a 7speed 13-21. Due to clearence problems, I ground the 13 tooth cog into a smooth ring and epoxied it to the 14 tooth cog. So it's now a 14-21 6speed.
---Parts of a Regina America Superleggera Freewheel. It was a 13-21 6 Speed. ISO thread. All that remains is: the body, the 13,14,15, 21 cogs and the spacers that go between the missing 17,19 cogs. It's a long story so I'll spare you.
---Regina CXs Cogs: 13(C1), 15(D1), 17(A2), 18(B1), 26(A1), 28(A1). They're on the outer body of a freewheel. All Used.
---Modolo brake lever clamps (2)
---Mavic RD pulleys (jockeys, bogeys)

Ok these parts are from a French POS I stripped. They are used and filthy and dinged-up:
---Reydel plastic covered saddle dated '71
---Weinmann type 730 brakeset w/levers w/turkey wings. Levers are missing the cable cups ( I don't know what to call them) on top.
---Simplex stem shifters
---Simplex push rod Front Derailleur
---Simplex rear Derailleur
---Atax Stem 22.0 dia. 90mm
---Chromed steel seatpost. I measure 23.88mm (24mm?)
---Suntour "Perfect" freewheel 6 speed 14-18

Will send pics upon request.
If you see something you want and have something interesting to trade..it doesn't hurt to ask.
Also, if you have something I'm looking for and you're looking for something not listed...again, it doesn't hurt to ask.
I have a NR post I lost a cradle for and can't remember if I have the right or left. I MIGHT be able to assist here.