Old 02-01-12, 04:26 PM
RobbieTunes
Banned.

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Liked 1,410 Times in 910 Posts
Originally Posted by degan
So, I'm moving across the country and need to get rid of most my bike stuff. I'm not concerned about trading my stuff for stuff of the same value, I'd just like to trade for things that I need. It's going to be tight moneywise getting out there, so if I can get my bike finished using little to no actual money, that would be great.

What I need: Consumables, mostly. A set of quality brake/shifter cables and housing. If someone has a set of jagwire sitting around, that would be perfect. Some brake pads inserts for standard v-brakes, preferrable Kool-stops. SRAM or Shimano 7/8 speed chain. Possible a set of 8 speed DT shifters.

What I have: A couple quill stems, a set of quill pedals, a Campy Chorus 175 crankset, Sakae triple crankset, Dia-Compe non-areo levers with gum hoods in great shape, Shimano cantilever brakeset, a really awesome fixed/free rear wheel (Its a Suzue hub laced to a Sun Chinook rim with 48 spokes!), A Mongoose ATB chromed frame, a small Trek 800 frame (has lowrider braze-ons and would be a perfect tourer) plus some other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.

I'm sure some of you guys have these things sitting around your shop, how about helping a friend out?
PM sent on 8-sp DT shifters (NIB) and cables/housing, a trade.