wfin2004
Banned

Bikes: Trek 4900

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Prestonxvx View Post
It varies, sometimes I'll go two or three weeks without a day off which makes training or faster paced and / or longer mile group rides a pain in the ass.
Indeed the streets are pretty scary because of all the old people and tourism and rednecks in really big trucks, however your rednecks are tamer than the former Michigan rednecks in trucks I had to deal with.
I take 21st ave and end up on cortez and 66th which isn't too bad. After that its all bike lanes and ****.

I found some decent group rides and shops. I like Ryder bikes more than Ringling. Ringling seems to be more about roadies and the newest hottest gear.
Ryder has 10 speed race bikes hanging from the ceiling and asks me how my ride is / was every time I'm in.

I bought my Trek from Ryder. The guy had the worse bad breath in town. To top it off, my bearings at the steering thing (whadda call it) started rusting terribly after two months. Had to get a complete gear set in there. Ryder would not honor their Trek warranty and it cost me like $60. Okay Ryder bikes, do you know how much business you lost from that $60 you charged me? I have not been back in there in about five years. I bought another Trek from the place in Tampa. Too bad Ryder bikes, ya snooze, ya loose.