Old 02-10-12, 10:51 AM
tagaproject6

Bikes: Wilier Izoard XP (Record);Cinelli Xperience (Force);Specialized Allez (Rival);Bianchi Via Nirone 7 (Centaur); Colnago AC-R Disc;Colnago V1r Limited Edition;De Rosa King 3 Limited(Force 22);DeRosa Merak(Red):Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Hydro(Di2)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
Liked 277 Times in 145 Posts
Originally Posted by pepsi4all
As per Los Angeles times, the Federal prosecutor will drop Armstrong investigation for doping. Grand Jury investigation will not be publicize. The U.S attorney's decided to drop the case after much complain of Armstrong Attorneys.

Armstrong couldn't be happy from the results. He said... "I commend them for reaching it(decision), I look forward to continuing my life as a father, a competitor and an advocate in the fights against cancer without this distraction."

... remember his accusers??? Floyd Landis, Yaroslav Popovych, Allen Lim, Tyler Hamilton and Liaison Stephanie Mcilvain. Floyd spark this investigation by sending emails to anti-doping officials, and quoted Armstrong using performance drugs. Hamilton in 60 minutes stated "I saw in his refrigerator. I saw him inject it more than one time like we all did, like I did many, many times,".

Frankie's wife Betsy Andreu who also testify against Lance using performance drug, stated. "This is what happens when you have a lot of money. It's why Lance hired the attorneys he hired with political backgrounds. He got it quashed."

Armstrong defender attorney Mark Fabiani and U.S. Attorney stated that they could not discuss the outcome of the contempt motion because proceedings were sealed.

... It must have been a relief for Armstrong to see this drop. I wonder why the public cannot see the proceeding. I am curious as how did it go. I would love to watch the proceedings same as I love to watch Judge Judy.

This is history of sports being written. pretty cool, I thought I share it.

Citation: Los Angeles Times 2012, Vitoria.KIm@latimes.com, lance.pugmire@latimes.com
Is this a direct quote??? Because, the writing/grammar totally blows!